Load with Ease
An anxious horse and an anxious handler never have fun loading a trailer. European trailer engineers have designed a trailer with loading in mind.
The full-length loading ramp:
- Reduces the angle of loading - easier to load/unload horses.
- Allows a cautious horse to have all 4 feet on the ramp as it backs down, so it can have all four feet on the same plane.
- Anti-slip rubber on loading ramps.
- Galvanized steel spines to prevent ramp from flexing as horses come on and off.
- Oil -filled shocks to ease raising and lowering.
Horses do not like to enter small enclosed spaces … so European trailers create a space that can be made as open as you require:
- Fully removable divider can be swung to either side of the trailer, or entirely removed.
- Lots of head room ahead of the chest bar to allow horses to lower their heads for balance and to clear their sinuses.
- Different trailers for different horses and different trailering needs.
- Chest and butt bars are adjustable from a 12 hand pony to an 18 hand warm blood.
- Simple release system on chest and butt bars are easy to use.
Front Unload Option
Although most horses will learn to walk backwards off a trailer…some just won't! Ask Maple Lane Equestrian Trailers about front unload options!
Horse Loading Video
See video of a horse loading into a Böckmann trailer.
Top of page