Big Champion R
The Big Champion R is the entry-priced trailer for horses to 18hh! A generous horse trailer with saddle storage, choose between an English tack or Western tack model. Suited for horses up to 18h, the stalls are 33′ wide with a longer space ahead of the chest bar for more head and neck space for the larger horse. Consider one of Böckmann’s many standard colours for your roof & front bow, add an external tie bar or folding mounting step. GVWR of 2400kg/5291lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
Dark Blue Metallic Polyester Roof & Front Bow, Rear Door-Ramp Combo-Standard! Silver Anodized aluminum Wall & Floor, Small Jumper Decor, Two Horses - 18hds,
Dark Blue Metallic Polyester Roof & Front Bow, Rear Door-Ramp Combo-Standard! Silver Anodized aluminum Wall & Floor, Small Dressage Decor, Two Horses - 18hds,
Slate Grey Polyester Roof & Front Bow, Rear Door-Ramp Combo-Standard! Silver Anodized aluminum Wall & Floor, Small Competition Decor, Two Horses - 18hds,
What Makes the Big Champion R Unique?
Seeking a larger trailer for your larger horses? Want to buy a quality trailer, but need to be considerate of your pocket book? The Big Champion is for you. Built on the same size chassis as the Portax series, the Big Champion costs a little less. Offering the same stall space for the horses that wear up to an 84″ blanket in the standard design, the Big Champion walls are only 5’tall, padded and protected by lateral kick plates. Rear ramp entry, one escape door for you, a roomy tack cupboard and all of Böckmann’s safety features for your horses – the Big Champion is an excellent choice!
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for warm bloods (2 settings)
- English Saddle chest: 2 adjustable telescopic saddle racks
The Big Champion R- Western:
- Western Rider Decor- standard (other decor can be ordered)
- Western Saddlechest: 2 fixed position tubular formed racks for Western Saddles
|GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Big Champion R (English/Western)||5291 lbs 2400kg||9’ 2730mm||7’ 6” 2300mm||15’4” 4670mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 9” 1750mm||11’ 2” 3415mm||55” 1370mm||3088 lbs 1401 kg||211 lbs 96 kg|
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Big Champion models:
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Polyester Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Rear Door-Ramp Combination (converts rear ramp entry to step-up entry)
- Sliding windows in side roof (700x300mm)
- Air Vent in Roof
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: fold-able attached to rear ramp
- Rubber mat for under front feet – protects floor from pawing
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
The Champion R has a galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Big Champion R for has two 33” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. The saddle chest sits in the nose of the trailer. Two tinted pop-out windows allow air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring centered in the roof and a bracket on top of the saddle chest offer different positions to tether hay bags or hay nets. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses.
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features