Big Master WCF (English/Western)
The most popular trailer in the Polyester series, the Big Master is the trailer for the horse to 1.82m/18 hands. The wider rounded hot-dipped galvanized steel chassis, with the World Class WCF suspension provides a larger trailer with the ultimate smooth ride. The rounded chassis front affords a larger tack storage cupboard across the front of the trailer, with access from both inside the trailer and from the outside the trailer on the Driver’s side. Everyone likes a little colour- whether a classic black to follow a black tow vehicle or something brighter to match your barn colours- the Big Master WCF will turn heads as you arrive! With many extras for both horse and rider, one can easily see why it is an elite trailer for its weight class – GVWR of 2400kg/5291lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
What Makes the Big Master WCF Unique?
The Big Master WCF has an air of elegance with its covered side braces and polyester fenders which can be in coordinating or contrasting colours to the roof and body. Apply an exclusive decor by Jan Künster to tailor your trailer to you. The entire trailer sits atop the elite WCF suspension, which keeps the road chatter where it belongs- at the level of the road, not bothering your horses legs. Use of suspension design from the automotive industry such as trailing arms, coil springs, rubber dampers and added gas shocks, sets Böckmann apart from other trailer brands. Added features for your horses include an additional rubber mat for wear protection against pawing or shoes with road studs and portable feed buckets that can be used in transit or at shows. A bright white, wide airy horse stall with adjustable stall bar settings and two tinted pop-out windows complete the inner stall look.
Saddle storage is accessible from both inside and outside of the trailer.
In the English version: 2 Telescopic adjustable saddle racks for English Saddles, 2 shelves, many hooks, broom with telescopic handle, shovel, mirror and net on door, removable feed buckets.
For the Western competitive or trail rider that likes to travel in style – the Big Master Western is identical to its English counterpart- with the exception of a saddle storage area that has racks for 2 Western saddles, tack, 2 shelves, many hooks, broom with telescopic handle, shovel, mirror and net on door, and removable feed buckets. The Western Decor is standard on this model as well as coloured polyester side brace covers and fenders in a matching or contrast colour to the body and roof- the colour choice is yours!
- additional mat for wear protection
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for warm bloods (2 settings)
- rear stall settings with 3 positions adjusting stall length
- English Saddle chest: 2 adjustable telescopic saddle racks, 2 shelves, hooks, blanket bar, shovel, broom, mirror net
- Western Saddle Chest: 2 fixed western saddle racks, 2 shelves, hooks, blanket bar, shovel, broom, mirror net
- Swiveling central stall divider
- Smooth white interiors
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Big Master English/Western||5291 lbs 2400 kg||9' 2770mm||7’ 7” 2350mm||16’2″ 4945mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 9” 1750mm||11’ 8” 3600mm||65” 1370mm||3071 lbs 1393 kg||211 lbs 96 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Big Master WCF models:
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Polyester Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Rear Door-Ramp Combination (converts rear ramp entry to step-up entry)
- Sliding windows in side roof (700x300mm)
- Air Vent in Roof
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: fold-able attached to rear ramp
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
- Decors by Jan Künster
The Big Master has a rounded galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Big Master WCF for has two 33” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. The saddle chest sits in the wide nose of the trailer. Two tinted pop-out windows allow air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring centered in the roof and a bracket on top of the saddle chest offer different positions to tether hay bags or hay nets. A storage area behind a grill mounted on top of the saddle chest is extra convenient. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses.
16hh & 16’3hh in a Big Master
Big Master Stall View
Fully Closed Rear Storm Canvas
Opening Integrated wind screen
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features