A stylish horse trailer with saddle storage, the Comfort creates a splash! Offered with English tack, the Comfort model can be all one colour or have
different colour roof and body. Suited for horses up to 17h, a variety of accessories allow you to customize the trailer to meet your needs.
Add an external tie bar, folding mounting step or Special Decor by Jan Künster. GVWR of 2400kg/5291lbs.
Trailers in Stock
Arrived! Stylish Black Metallic 2023 Böckmann Comfort!2 horse - 17 hands, Metallic Black, Loaded Tongue Weight: 215 Lbs English version tack storage, rear ramp/straight load, internal height 7'6" Large Jumper Decor on both sides - Add a Tie Bar/Saddle Rack for $190 Tow with your SUV!
ARRIVED! Red Metallic 2023 Böckmann Comfort Western: 2 horse trailer, Independent Braking System - never be pushed by your trailer! Straight Load - 16 hands, Internal height 7'6", Dual AxleIncluded Options: Metallic Red, Rear Door-Ramp Combo, Small Andalusian Decor, Western tack storage, rear ramp load, LTW max: 215 Lbs
What Makes the Comfort (English) Unique?
Stand out with a sharp, compact Comfort model! Built on a galvanized steel chassis with reinforced polyester walls (used in the racing yacht industry) and polyester roof, this unit is strong, durable yet a lighter overall weight. Ideal for medium ponies to horses up to 17hh, the Comfort model offers the horse owner a little bling! Your horses are cared for with the added comfort of padded chest bars and side walls, as standard features. Do you board your horse(s) at a facility away from home and use a mid-large size SUV as a commuter vehicle for work? The Comfort is a perfect fit, providing a quiet balanced ride behind your tow vehicle. Smooth curves are built into the internal stall design – easy on the eye and on your horses’ safety. Offering Böckmann’s innovations in stall bar security and easy release, sturdy but lighter superstructures in long lasting, protected materials, the Comfort is a worthy investment!
The Comfort – English:
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for warm bloods (2 settings)
- rear stall settings with 3 positions adjusting stall length
- English Saddle chest: 2 adjustable telescopic saddle racks
- Smooth white interiors
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Comfort English/Western||5291 lbs 2400 kg||9' 2730mm||7’ 2” 2200mm||14’9″ 4500mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 5” 1650mm||10’ 7” 3240mm||49” 1225mm||3309 lbs 1501 kg||211 lbs 96 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Champion models:
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Polyester Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Rear Door-Ramp Combination (converts rear ramp entry to step-up entry)
- Sliding windows in side roof (700x300mm)
- Air Vent in Roof
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: fold-able attached to rear ramp
- Portable Feed Buckets + Mounts
- Rubber mat for under front feet – protects original rubber floor from pawing
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
The Comfort has a galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Comfort for has two 31” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. The saddle chest sits in the nose of the trailer. Two tinted pop-out windows allow air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring centered in the roof and a bracket on top of the saddle chest offer different positions to tether hay bags or hay nets. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses.
Riding in my Comfort
Comfort (English) Horse Stall
Welcome home little fella!
Mare and Foal share a loose box stall in the Comfort
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features