A stylish horse trailer with Western saddle storage, the Comfort Western is in a class of its own! Offered with Saddle racks ideal for Western saddles, the Comfort Western model also considers the height of breeds typically used in Western riding activities. The Comfort Western has lower stall bar settings than in the traditional warm blood “English” models. Adjust the chest bars and rear stall bars to fit Quarter Horses, Arabians, Paso or Peruvian horses. Add a little bling by choosing the colours that suit you for the roof and body of the Western Comfort. Suited best for horses up to 16.2h (due to the lower stall bar settings), a variety of accessories allow you to customize the trailer to meet your needs. Choose from the rear door-ramp combination, external tie bar or mounting step. The Western Comfort comes with a Reiner Decor as its standard- but you can choose any of the Decors by Jan Künster. GVWR of 2400kg/5291lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
Sporty Stylish Comfort trailer in Metallic Red & Silver2 horse - 17 hands, Straight Load, Internal height 7'6", English Tack Cupboard 14' Total Length, Two 31" wide stalls , Loaded Tongue Weight Max: 215 Lbs Options included: Small Jumper Decor, Colour: Metallic Red & Silver
ARRIVED! 2021 Böckmann Comfort - Metallic Silver Body and Silver Metallic Body : 2 horse, Independent Braking System - never be pushed by your trailer! Straight Load - 17 hands, Internal height 7'6", Dual AxleIncluded Options: Metallic Silver Body and Dark Blue Metallic Roof, Small Silver Competition Decor, English version tack storage, rear ramp load, LTW max: 215 Lbs
Cool White 2021 Böckmann Comfort Western: 2 horse, Independent Braking System - never be pushed by your trailer! Straight Load - 16 hands, Internal height 7'6", Dual AxleIncluded Options: Cool White, Small Reiner Decor, Rear Door-Ramp Combo Western tack storage, rear ramp load, LTW max: 215 Lbs Arriving Nov 2021
Cool White 2021 Böckmann Comfort Western: 2 horse, Independent Braking System - never be pushed by your trailer! Straight Load - 17 hands, Internal height 7'6", Dual AxleIncluded Options: Cool White, Small Reiner Decor, Rear Door-Ramp Combo Western tack storage, rear ramp load, LTW max: 215 Lbs Arriving Nov 2021
What Makes the Comfort (Western) Unique?
Stand out with a sharp, compact Comfort model! Built on a galvanized steel chassis with reinforced polyester walls (used in the racing yacht industry) and polyester roof, this unit is strong, durable yet a lighter overall weight. Ideal for medium ponies to horses up to 16.2hh, the Comfort model offers the horse owner a little bling! Your horses are cared for with the added comfort of padded side walls and chest bars – lowered to the height of typical QHs, as standard features. Do you board your horse(s) at a facility away from home and use a mid-large size SUV as a commuter vehicle for work? The Comfort is a perfect fit, providing a quiet balanced ride behind your tow vehicle. Smooth curves are built into the internal stall design – easy on the eye and on your horses’ safety. Offering Böckmann’s innovations in stall bar security and easy release, sturdy but lighter superstructures in long lasting, protected materials, the Comfort is a worthy investment!
The Comfort – Western:
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for QHs, Arabians, Peruvians & Paso Finos (2 settings)
- rear stall settings with 3 positions adjusting stall length
- Western Saddle chest: 2 fixed tubular steel shaped saddle racks
- Smooth white interiors
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Comfort English/Western||5291 lbs 2400 kg||9' 2730mm||7’ 2” 2200mm||14’9″ 4500mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 5” 1650mm||10’ 7” 3240mm||49” 1225mm||3309 lbs 1501 kg||211 lbs 96 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Comfort Western models:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Polyester Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Rear Door-Ramp Combination (converts rear ramp entry to step-up entry)
- Sliding windows in side roof (700x300mm)
- Air Vent in Roof
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: fold-able attached to rear ramp
- Portable Feed Buckets + Mounts
- Rubber mat for under front feet – protects original rubber floor from pawing
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
The Comfort has a galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Comfort for has two 31” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. The saddle chest sits in the nose of the trailer. Two tinted pop-out windows allow air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring centered in the roof and a bracket on top of the saddle chest offer different positions to tether hay bags or hay nets. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses.
The View from Here!
Comfort (Western) Horse Stall
Western Saddle Chest
Ready for the adventure! How ’bout you?
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features