Cool White 2020 Böckmann Comfort Western: 2 horse,
Independent Braking System – never be pushed by your trailer!
Straight Load – 17 hands, Internal height 7’6″, Dual Axle
Included Options: Cool White, Small Reiner Decor, Rear Door-Ramp Combo
Western tack storage, rear ramp load, LTW max: 215 Lbs
Out of stock
The Comfort series are classy horse trailers for horses to 17hh.
Travel in Style! Presented in cool White colour, this Comfort Western horse trailer comes with the optional rear door-ramp combination, and a small Reiner decor by Jan Künster
Comfort Western trailer standards:
These Comfort trailers are stylish with the added side wall pads and chest bar foam covers. Safety first for our horses with adjustable stall bars to ensure a comfortable stall fit, rubber treads on the 5′ entry ramp to reduce slipping in rain and snow, tinted pop-out windows for air flow, external stall bar release in the event of an emergency, ramp and door handles designed to reduce tangles with lead lines. Your precious cargo gets a smooth quiet ride because of the self-adjusting mechanical braking system (overrun braking by KNOTT) + CFF shocks on an independent torsion suspension. Walls made of reinforced polyester (a product using to build racing yachts) and polyester roof are mounted on a galvanized steel chassis frame with aluminum double panel flooring. Worth a second look!
VIDEO OF A PREVIOUS MODEL – ARRIVING TRAILER WILL BE WHITE, SMALL REINER DECOR AND REAR DOOR-RAMP COMBO- STEEL WHEELS **VIDEO UPON ARRIVAL**
Comfort Safety Features for your Horse
The integrated rubber safety treads on the rear ramp prevent horse or rider slipping during inclement weather. All stall bars are adjustable to create the correct length of stall to fit your horse or pony. Release the stall bars from outside the trailer using the MSS external release system, in the event of an emergency. Tinted pop-out windows reduce glare for the horses. Window placement allows air to gently enter the stall area and take the heat out the back of the trailer. Trailer tie rings, hay net ring and snack bowls atop of the saddle chest box allow you to create a safe comfortable space for your horses. You can tie your horses to the feet on the rear closed ramp, when working outside your trailer.
Bright Interior Space
The Comfort offers the clear PVC dividing curtain hanging from the tubular steel stall divider. The PVC is clear, to keep that sense of open space, allowing the 2nd horse to see its buddy- like standing in the herd together. The bright white interior leaves no dark corners, creating a welcoming space. New in 2019 is a choice of White or Blue light for night travel. The 7’6″ internal height keeps an open feel to the trailer. Added stall wall pads and chest bar padding increase the level of comfort. Telescopic racks allow you to pull the saddle forward out of the cupboard before lifting it off the rack in the English tack cupboard. The Comfort model is a mid-price level trailer for the owner who likes extra style.
Suited for 2 horses to 17 hands -Adjustable chest & rear bars to accommodate large ponies to horses
Internal Height 7’6″, Two 31″ wide stalls- ample for most Medium size Horses Loaded Tongue Weight: 215 Lbs
Western Tack Storage- 2 fixed Western saddle racks, broom, shovel, mirror, hooks, blanket bar
Arriving early October 2020
- Two Horse-straight load
- Coloured Polyester walls reinforced with plywood (PRP- used in the racing yachindustry)
- Aluminum double panel flooring- to reduce affects of road heat
- Galvanized Steel Chassis
- All Wheel CFF Shocks & Independent torsion suspension,
- Integrated locking coupler plus spare wheel & cover.
- KNOTT Overrun Braking system: All wheel mechanical brakes plus parking brake.
- Wheel chocks stored under chassis, for long term parking
- Integrated rubber safety treads & side stops on 5′ ramp,
- Rubber floor mat fully glued to floor and sealed at walls
- Black Lateral Kick plates,
- Individually adjustable chest and rear stall bars in each stall – accommodates ponies to 17 hands.
- Lower set stall bars to better accommodate smaller breeds like QH, Arabs, Paso’s, Medium Gaited breeds
- MSS- External Quick Release stall bar system.
- Internal Stall Light in White and Blue light (for night travel)
- Hay net ring in roof, trailer tie rings on side walls
- 2 pop-out tinted windows,
- Storm canvas with integrated wind screen.
Internal Height: 7’6″, Two 31″ wide stalls, Total Trailer Length 14’9″.
Saddle Chest with 2 Fixed Western Saddle racks + Kit (Mirror, net, broom & shovel), 1 shelf, blanket rack, multiple hooks.
Monthly OAC: $249
Bi-Weekly OAC: $115