Portax LK – Front Walk-Off Ramp! This 2021 model Arrives in November!
Extra Long/Extra Tall, 2 horse for horses to 18h, straight load, Anodized Alu-panel walls & Floor,
Slate Grey Roof/Front Bow
Galvanized steel frame and chassis, WCF Chassis, Rear Door-ramp Combo, LTW: 250 Lbs Tow with Large SUV, CRV or your favourite truck!
Classic Elegance in the ideal trailer- the Portax LK offers you style and world-class design standards in one trailer!
This trailer arrives with a SLATE GREY Roof and Front Bow, a tie bar/saddle rack mounted to the Driver side and a small Horse Head decal. Will Slate Grey make the trailer hotter? No – the roof material is polyester which reflects suns heat- does not absorb it, so your horse remains cool in the trailer on a hot summer day!
Beautiful extra long Portax, the LK version offers an additional 2 ‘ of total trailer length, providing extra room to offload large horses from the front of the trailer. The extra floor space also allows extra hay bales for a weekend away, room to change between classes, or sit out of the rain with your horses at an outside event. Loads of additional features over its regular K cousin, the Portax LK offers the owner 2 full height access doors into the horse stall, double lateral sliding side wall windows, portable feed/water buckets that mount on the inner groom door panel, additional rubber mat for wear protection against pawing or road studs, plus all the standard safety features for horses for which Böckmann is renowned world-wide.
Includes the new blue/white interior lighting! Böckmann is an industry leader, applying the latest science and tech to their trailers. Research indicates blue lighting in stalls improves a sense of calm in the traveler. What a great advantage in addition to all the regular standard features for your horse’s comfort during shipping.
This unit has the gorgeous Slate Grey polyester roof and bow,external tie bar and a small horse head decor on the sides. Call or Click to view this unit in person.
Portax K has:
- Anodized Aluminum panel walls & floor with rubber mat – sealed and glued,
- WCF-Plus shock/coil spring suspension system built on Galvanized Steel Chassis.
- Rear -Door Ramp Combination
- Panoramic window,
- Stall padding, Chest Bar Padding, 2 hay net rings
- Roof Vent, 1 Sliding window in each stall wall
- Quick Release Multi-Safe System for chest and rear stall bars
- Front walk off ramp
- 1 Groom Doors: one Left
- Storm canvas flap with integrated wind screen
- Böckmann’s famous rubber ramps with integrated safety treads plus broom and shovel
Integrated locking coupler plus spare wheel and cover, wheel chocks stored under the chassis.
The LK version offers these extras:
- 2 sliding windows on each side of trailer,
- Additional stall mat for wear protection against pawing and road studs/corks,
- 2 portable fee/water buckets,
- 2 full height groom doors – one on each side of horse stall,
- 2 extra feet of floor space ahead of the horses making it easier to off load Large Horses and to place extra bales of hay, a trunk, to change at a horse show, or sit out of inclement weather when at an outdoor event.
Front walk-off ramp…walk in the back and out the front –
Special Design: adjustable chest and central-post/swivel stall divider makes it easy to exit out the front ramp
Monthly OAC: $383
Bi-Weeklyly OAC: $177