The “C” is a simple horse box , with all the standard features of the sporty Champion Series! Suited for horses up to 17h, this is a great entry-priced trailer in the robust aluminum class. The Champion C does not offer a tack locker, but does come with “the clean-up crew” – a telescopic broom and shovel. Offering space ahead of the chest bar to the front wall for you to work with your horses, this model has a GVWR of 2400kg/5291lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
CHAMPION C 2023 2 Horse - 17hds, Straight Load, Two 31" wide stalls, 7'6" Internal height, Silver Anodized Aluminum Wall & Floor, Galvanized steel frame and chassisTow with SUV; Dual Axle, Independent Braking System LTW: 215 Lbs, Metallic Dark Blue Polyester Roof, Small Horse Head Decor
CHAMPION C 2023 2 Horse - 17hds, Straight Load, Two 31" wide stalls, 7'6" Internal height, No Tack Cupboard Silver Anodized Aluminum Wall & Floor, Galvanized steel frame and chassisTow with SUV; Dual Axle, Independent Braking System LTW: 215 Lbs, Metallic Dark Red Polyester Roof, Rear Door-Ramp Combo, Small Horse Head Decor
What Makes the C Unique?
Sporting all the standard Champion features, the “C” model offers more space ahead of the chest bar, where a tack cupboard would sit in the “R” models. The Champion C trailer is ideal for moving young horses, mares & foals or heading to the trail.
- black lateral kick plates
- integrated rubber treading on 5′ rear ramp
- CFF shocks, added to the independent torsion suspension for a smoother ride
- 14″ wheels with M+S tires
- 14″ spare wheel and holder
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Champion C||5291 lbs 2400 kg||9’ 2730mm||7’ 2” 2200mm||14’9″ 4500mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 5” 1650mm||10’ 2” 3100mm||43” 1080mm||3311 lbs 1502 kg||215 lbs 96 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
Any of the Aftermarket items can be ordered as Factory mountings
- Air Vent in Roof
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: fold-able attached to rear ramp
- Rubber mat for under front feet – protects floor from pawing
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
The Champion C has a galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Champion C has two 31” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. A simple horse box with side wall pads, chest bar pads and tinted pop-out windows. Internal LED stall light in white and blue options. Blue for night travel and to calm anxious horses on board.
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features