Grand Master SKA (English/Western)
The most elite trailer in the Polyester series, the Grand Master SKA is a striking trailer for the horse to 1.82m/18 hands. The longer, wider rounded hot-dipped galvanized steel chassis than the Big Master, with the World Class WCF suspension provides a larger trailer with the ultimate smooth ride. The rounded chassis front affords a larger tack storage cupboard across the front of the trailer, with access from both inside the trailer and from the outside the trailer on the Driver’s side. Everyone likes a little bling- with Alloy wheels and the black inset for the double windows – the Grand Master WCF makes a statement as you arrive! Add some colour or a decor to the many extras for both horse and rider, one can easily see why it is the top trailer for its weight class – GVWR of 2700kg/5952lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
What Makes the Grand Master SKA WCF Unique?
The Grand Master SKA WCF build upon the standards of the Big Master and takes it a step forward. Combining the stall divider system of the Portax into the horse stall- the rider has more advantages. Easy access to the horses by swinging a panel away allows you to tack a horse or to add/remove shipping boots. An air of elegance with its covered side braces and polyester fenders which can be in coordinating or contrasting colours to the roof and body- the Grand Master also has a Black Inset for the double windows. Apply an exclusive decor by Jan Künster to tailor your trailer to you. The entire trailer sits atop the elite WCF suspension, which keeps the road chatter where it belongs- at the level of the road, not bothering your horses legs. Added features for your horses include an additional rubber mat for wear protection against pawing or shoes with road studs and portable feed buckets that can be used in transit or at shows. A bright white, wide airy horse stall with adjustable stall bar settings and two tinted pop-out windows complete the inner stall look.
Saddle storage is accessible from both inside and outside of the trailer.
In the English version: 2 Telescopic adjustable saddle racks for English Saddles, 2 shelves, many hooks, broom with telescopic handle, shovel, mirror and net on door, removable feed buckets.
For the Western competitive or trail rider that likes to travel in style – the Grand Master can be fitted with 2 Western saddle racks instead of the English version.
- additional mat for wear protection
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for warm bloods (2 settings)
- 2 sliding tinted windows in each side wall
- rear stall settings with 3 positions adjusting stall length
- English Saddle chest: 2 adjustable telescopic saddle racks, 2 shelves, hooks, blanket bar, shovel, broom, mirror net
- Western Saddle Chest: 2 fixed western saddle racks, 2 shelves, hooks, blanket bar, shovel, broom, mirror net
- Swiveling central stall divider
- Smooth white interiors
- portable feed buckets x 2
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Grand Master SKA/SR||5952 lbs 2700 kg||9’ 2" 2820mm||7’ 6” 2310mm||17’ 3” 5260mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 7” 1750mm||12’ 8” 3900mm||65” 1651mm||3397 lbs 1541 kg||238 lbs 108 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Grand Master SKA models:
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Body – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Colours for your Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Body
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Polyester Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Rear Door-Ramp Combination (converts rear ramp entry to step-up entry)
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: foldable attached to rear ramp
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
- Decors by Jan Künster
The Grand Master SKA has a rounded galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Grand Master WCF for has two 33” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. The saddle chest sits in the wide nose of the trailer. Two tinted sliding windows on each side wall of the trailer allow air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring centered in the roof and a bracket on top of the saddle chest offer different positions to tether hay bags or hay nets. A storage area behind a grill mounted on top of the saddle chest is extra convenient. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses. Two portable feed buckets and additional rubber mat under the front feet make a cozy space for your horses.
Horses backs are covered with higher ramp.
Grand Master Stall View
Lots of storage!
Calming Blue night light!
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features