Portax L SR WCF
The Portax L SR – a Portax with a Full Dressing Room! It is designed for the horse to 1.65m/16 hands – perfect for Quarter Horses and other medium size breeds. A hot-dipped galvanized steel chassis, with the World Class WCF suspension provides a larger trailer with the ultimate smooth ride. GVWR of 2700kg/5952lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
The Portax L SR Model is Böckmann's nod to the equestrian wanting more storage without sacrificing tow-ability!The Portax L SR with an extra 65cm of length, offers a small tack room with robust shelving, 2 swivel-out saddle racks, fold-away seat + boot jack, 2 portable feed bucket storage, whip holders, multiple hooks, mirrors, nets and a step stool. Ideal for Medium size horses 9up to 16hh) and riders that want to be away for the weekend! 2 horse -Straight Load - Internal height: 7'7", Two 33"wide stalls, Loaded Tongue Weight: 220Lbs
Red Metallic Roof and Front Bow, Small Andalusian Decor Anodized Aluminum panel walls, Anodized aluminum Floor, Galvanized steel frame and chassis, WCF Chassis, Rear Door-ramp Combo
What Makes the Portax L SR WCF Unique?
The Portax L SR is a trailer that stands out from the rest! With an extra 2′ feet of chassis length, Böckmann has created a full height dressing room and storage for the rider that just needs more space! ! Complete with two full height groom doors (on each side of the trailer), roof vent and double sliding windows in each wall- there is lots of light and airflow in the horse stall. Add the versatility of the swinging stall panels that hang from the central post- allowing you to easily tack a horse on the trailer – Plus the ability to simply switch from a rear ramp entry to a step-up with the pull of a pin! It is easy to see why this is the most popular Portax model sold in North America.
Added features of the L SR model include: an additional rubber mat under the front feet for wear protection against pawing and road studs, portable water/feed buckets with mounting positions on the groom doors, and double lateral windows on each side
Saddle storage is a full height tack room: accessible from the right side of the trailer . It offers a unique swivel-out saddle rack, for both English and western saddles. Two shelves in the nose of the trailer, Several Hooks on the separating wall, door, broom with telescopic handle, shovel, foldable stool mounted on the separating wall + boot jack, crop holder, portable bucket storage and internal light complete the kit.
- additional rubber mat for wear protection under front feet
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for warm bloods (2 settings)
- double lateral sliding windows in each stall wall
- 1 full height groom door on the left
- 1 full height groom door on right
- two portable feed/water buckets
- rear stall settings with 3 positions adjusting stall length
- full height dressing room: 2 English/Western Saddle racks, 2 storage shelves, whip/crop holder, multiple hooks, shovel, broom, folding seat + boot pull, interior light
- Swivelling central stall divider
- Hay net rings on side walls
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Portax LE/ LSKA/LK/LSR||5952 lbs 2700 kg||9’ 2" 2815mm||7’ 7” 2350mm||17’ 6” 5355mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 8” 1750mm||13’ 5” 4125mm||65” 1651mm||3197 lbs 1495 kg||238 lbs 108 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Portax L SR WCF models:
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Aluminum Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Sliding windows in Tackroom
- Door in Separating wall between horses and tack room
- Door on Left side of tack room
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Foldable foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: foldable attached to rear ramp
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
- Decors by Jan Künster
The Portax L SR WCF has a galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Portax L SR WCF for has two 33” wide stalls + 7’7” internal height. The dressing room has access from the right/Passenger side. Two groom doors – one on each side of the trailer, access the horses. Air Vent + two sliding lateral windows in each wall, allows air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring on the side of each wall and bracket secures a hay net for each horse. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses. Two portable feed/water buckets plus an additional rubber mat for wear protection are added comfort for your horses in transit. The dressing room has shelves for storage, 2 saddle racks, multiple hooks, a storage place for the feed buckets when not in use, a folding seat + boot jack, and more!
Left Stall View
Right Stall View
Full stall view
Choose Colour and Decor
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features