Big Master 21 WCF (English/Western)
The Big Master 21 is the classic extra long full Polyester trailer for the horse to 1.82m/18 hands. The North American Big Master 21 has a GVWR 2700kg/5952lbs, an added roof vent and comes standard with portable feed/water buckets for each horse. The wider rounded hot-dipped galvanized steel chassis, with the World Class WCF suspension provides a larger trailer with the ultimate smooth ride. The rounded chassis front affords a larger tack storage cupboard across the front of the trailer, with access from both the horse stall, and from the outside the trailer on the Driver’s side. Everyone likes a little colour- whether a classic black to follow a black tow vehicle or something brighter to match your barn colours- the Big Master 21 WCF will turn heads as you arrive! With many extras for both horse and rider, one can easily see why it is an elite trailer for its weight class – GVWR of 2700kg/5952lbs.Specifications
Trailers in Stock
What Makes the Big Master 21 WCF Unique?
The Big Master 21 WCF steps up the standard offering in the “Long Trailer” Class. A full polyester wall creates a strong, flexible and lighter weight wall. No longer a PRP wall with the inner wood layer, eliminates any chance of rot. Added length to the horse stall area offers more head room for the larger horses + space for you to work with the horses. Increased to a GVWR of 2700KG/5921Lbs, means more weight for added tack, feed or hay. You can add an air of elegance with optional covered side braces and polyester fenders in coordinating or contrasting colours to the roof and body. Apply an exclusive decor by Jan Künster to tailor your trailer to you. The entire trailer sits atop the elite WCF suspension, keeping the road chatter where it belongs- at the level of the road, not bothering your horses legs. Use of suspension design from the automotive industry such as trailing arms, coil springs, rubber dampers and added gas shocks, sets Böckmann apart from other trailer brands. Standard features for your horses include adjustable stall bars, portable feed buckets that can be used in transit or at shows, hay ring net in front of each horse, traielr tie rings on each side of the trailer and a roof vent for adjusting air flow in the trailer. A bright white, wide airy horse stall with two tinted pop-out windows complete the inner stall look.
Saddle storage is accessible from both inside and outside of the trailer.
In the English version: 2 Telescopic adjustable saddle racks for English Saddles, 2 shelves, many hooks, broom with telescopic handle, shovel, mirror and net on door, removable feed buckets.
For the Western competitive or trail rider that likes to travel in style – the Big Master 21 Western is identical to its English counterpart- with the exception of a saddle storage area that has racks for 2 Western saddles, tack, 2 shelves, many hooks, broom with telescopic handle, shovel, mirror and net on door, and removable feed buckets.
Your choice of Decor and roof/body colours, with optional Polyester fenders and side brace covers, allow you to be creative!
- air vent in roof
- chest bar positions at heights suitable for warm bloods (2 settings)
- rear stall settings with 3 positions adjusting stall length
- English Model Saddle chest: 2 adjustable telescopic saddle racks, 2 shelves, hooks, blanket bar, shovel, broom, mirror net
- Western Model Saddle Chest: 2 fixed western saddle racks, 2 shelves, hooks, blanket bar, shovel, broom, mirror net
- Smooth white interiors
- PVC divider- tubular galvanized steel with clear PVC on upper and lower sections- can be swung in either direction for easy loading
- extra length between chest bar and saddle storage
- 2 portable feed/water buckets
|Type||GVWR||Total Height||Total Width||Total Length||Internal Height||Internal Width||Internal Length||Head Space||Payload||LTW|
|Big Master 21 English/Western||5952 lbs 2700 kg||9’ 2740mm||7’ 6” 2310mm||17’ 3” 5260mm||7’6” 2300mm||5’ 7” 1750mm||12’ 8” 3900mm||65” 1651mm||3397 lbs 1541 kg||238 lbs 108 kg|
- Aluminum floor: extruded click floor panels made from robust double web profiles. This keeps road heat away from horses feet and legs.
- Rubber mat is fully glued to floor and sealed to wall edges
- Locking North American 2″ couplers ensure you stay safely connected.
- The superior overrun brakingsystem stops every time without ever pushing the tow vehicle.
An assortment of Accessories are available for the Big Master L WCF models:
At Factory Additions:
- Colours for your Roof/Front Bow – Choose from 6 metallic + white at no cost or from 8 non-metallic colours for a surcharge
- Coloured Polyester Fenders or Side Brace Covers in matching or contrasting colours to the Roof/Front Bow
- Decors: Large or Small size, exclusive to Böckmann by Jan Künster in Anthracite/Black, multi-coloured or Custom coloured
- Interior Blue/White Light at rear of horse stall (above ramp opening)
- Lockable Polyester Storm Flap above rear ramp
- Rear Door-Ramp Combination (converts rear ramp entry to step-up entry)
- Böckmann Exclusive Alloy Rims
- Coupler Cover: protects coupling for winter
- External Tie Bar/Saddle Rack
- Fold-able foal grill – to block space above rear ramp
- Full stall width bars – to create loose box for mare and foal
- Head Divider: Lattice or Solid Stallion Divider
- Mounting Step: fold-able attached to rear ramp
- Stall bar padding for rear stall bars
- Sulky Holder on rear ramp
- Decors by Jan Künster
The Big Master 21 WCF has a rounded galvanized steel chassis frame. The steel chassis secures the aluminum floor panels. Under the floor, there are longitudinal bars as well as cross-member pieces to provide the greatest strength.
The Big Master 21 WCF for has two 33” wide stalls + 7’6” internal height. The saddle chest sits in the wide nose of the trailer, an extra 30 cm of space over the Big Master Two tinted pop-out windows allow air to flow into the trailer. A hay ring centered in roof in front of each horse and a bracket on top of the saddle chest offer different positions to tether hay bags or hay nets. Rings for trailer ties are found at the level of the chest bar. This allows the horses to lower their heads for balance and clear their sinuses.
16hh & 16’3hh in a Big Master
Big Master Stall View
Wide, open front of horse stall
Tack storage cupboard with shelving
Although features can be added to trailers, there are standard features on Böckmann Horse Trailers.Böckmann Features